Terms & Conditions
1. Use of the DJ Gadgets Limited Website, all products are sold subject to the terms and conditions listed here. Please read them carefully before using the website. By using the www.dj.gadgetsbazaarltd.com site you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Order process To place an order you will be guided through a series of simple steps on our website and our sales representatives. Payment details are taken from you. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Shell Waver Company. . Order acceptance and the completion of the contract will take place on the dispatch to you of the goods ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order. Non acceptance of an order may be due to: the product being unavailable, non-authorisation of payment or identification of an error in pricing or product description.
3. Payment for goods can be made by any method indicated on our website. Payment should be made and funds cleared before goods have been dispatched. If we are unable to supply any goods, we will inform you at the earliest time and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
4. Delivery As your goods are dispatched from our warehouse will send you a dispatch confirmation email. The creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the goods you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the designated address.
5. Description of goods We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of the colour, texture or detail of the good will be exactly the same as the actual product. We try to ensure that prices are up to date and accurate but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. We will not accept an order if there is a pricing error.
6. Cancellation of goods You are entitled to cancel your order you have placed. You may exercise your right up to 14 days, starting from the day after the goods were received. If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered you must send them back at your own cost or you will be charged the actual cost of collecting them. The goods must still be in ‘as new’ condition. Please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure.
7. DJ Gadgets Limited. 1 Year Warranty
(i) DJ Gadgets Limited. One Year Warranty applies to all products, with a value over $400, purchased on or after 20th July 2016 - subject to the following conditions.